SAN BEDA COLLEGE OF LAW 

After the vicissitudes of World War II, San Beda College decided to expand its role in the higer education of the Filipino Youth and on July 01, 1948, opened the College of Law. The Collge began with the first year, and progressively offered the upper classes from year to year. The full four year course leading to the degree of Bachelor of Laws was opened in 1951, when the fourth year was offered for the first time.

Share