Poster Making Contest Mechanics
- The contest is open to all IBED (PGS, MGS & HS), CAS & SOL students, faculty and staff (except Art teachers and school artists) of San Beda College Alabang.
- Each participant should submit ONE entry only.
- The poster must illustrate, interpret and emphasize the theme of the Sto. Niño celebration:
(“Viva Sto. Niño: Sandigan ng Bawat Bedista sa Kapayapaan at Pagkakaisa”).
- The following materials will be used in the contest:
A. A ¼ illustration board (white background & vertical format) and a Mongol pencil (to be provided by the contestant)
B. Coloring material: oil pastel/craypas, markers, ink, mixed media, oil, acrylic and watercolor (to be provided by the contestant) *Use of other materials not specified above is strictly prohibited.
- Entries must be submitted not later than November 29, 2011 (Tuesday) at the IBED Guidance & Counseling Services Head office at St. Benedict building. Posters must be done in free hand and be officially submitted to Ms. Norie Gesmundo. The artist will be held accountable to any issues that may arise with regards to the originality and authenticity of the design. Entries of the 10 finalists will be exhibited at the Museum after the contest and during the duration of the Sto. Niño celebration.
- The posters will be judged according to the following criteria: creativity and presentation (40%), originality (30%) and relevance to the theme (30%).
- Ten finalists will be chosen and one winning poster will be chosen. A cash prize of 3,000 will be given to the winner. The ten finalists will receive Certificates of Participation.
- The winning poster will automatically become official property of San Beda College Alabang.